What Makes our Adventures Different?
- Challenges designed around creative input not puzzle solving
- Augmented reality and text to speech add a fresh twist
- Each location is integrated into the story
- Personalization puts your team into the story
- Challenges designed for maximum interaction between team members
- Local history is integrated.
Deadman’s Island Park Sign,
24 Pinehaven Dr,
Halifax, NS B3P 1Y9
Length: 1.5 – 2 hours
Route: Begins and ends at Deadman’s Island
Certificates: Certificate awarded for completing the adventure.
Prizing: Discount coupons given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
We supply: Intro video, map, Spectre Collector, ghost busting apps, real time guide and really fun missions!
NICE TO KNOW
Q. Can I bring more than 5 people? A. Yes. As many people who can legally fit in your vehicle.
Q. Do we get out of the car at any time? A. Each adventure has three or four stops where you leave the car. Sometimes there is a short walk.
Q. Are the stops accessible for people with mobility issues? A. Not all stops are accessible but team members who stay in the car will still enjoy the game. There are missions in car and outside.
Q. Does everyone need to have the app on their phone? A. At least one person needs the app on their phone. It’s optional for everyone else on the team.
1) Download the GooseChase iOS or Android app from https://www.goosechase.com/download/
2) Choose to play as a guest, or register for a personal account with a username & password.
3) Search by game name or game code to join the game.
4) Follow the prompts to create or select a team, or to create or select an individual player profile.
WHO ARE WE?Wings and Slicks provides extraordinary car experiences including Adventure Drives and Stunt Drives. Operating since 2009, we are based in Ontario. We have been featured in the following:
BOOKING NOTES: Please choose your date carefully. There is a $20 rebooking fee.