1850 Parkside Dr
Length: 1.5 – 2 hours
Route: Begins and ends at MacPherson Park, Pickering.
Certificates: Certificate awarded for completing the adventure.
Prizing: Discount coupons given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
We supply: Intro video, map, mini apps, real time guide and really fun missions!
WHAT THEY SAID
HOW IT UNFOLDS
NICE TO KNOW
Q. Can I bring more than 5 people? A. Yes. As many people who can legally fit in your vehicle.
Q. Do we get out of the car at any time? A. Each adventure has three or four stops where you leave the car. Sometimes there is a short walk.
Q. Are the stops accessible for people with mobility issues? A. Not all stops are accessible but team members who stay in the car will still enjoy the game. There are missions in car and outside.
Q. Does everyone need to have the app on their phone? A. At least one person needs the app on their phone. It's optional for everyone else on the team.
- Your vehicle may only contain members of a single household to a maximum of five people.
- Please remain within your vehicle for the start and finish of the event.
- For the start and finish of the event, and during any stops, you must park your vehicle at least two metres/six feet away from other vehicles.
- Please ensure that everyone in the vehicle is wearing a mask
- Leave the event immediately if anyone is feeling sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID 19
1) Download the GooseChase iOS or Android app from https://www.goosechase.com/download/
2) Choose to play as a guest, or register for a personal account with a username & password.
3) Search by game name or game code to join the game.
4) Follow the prompts to create or select a team, or to create or select an individual player profile.
WHO ARE WE?Wings and Slicks provides extraordinary car experiences including Adventure Drives and Stunt Drives. Operating since 2009, we are based in Ontario. We have been featured in the following:
BOOKING NOTES: Please choose your date carefully. There is a $20 rebooking fee.
MOBILE NOTES: Freedom Mobile users may experience issues.